The Party Initiated for the Rights and Freedoms of the Australian People
The Party stands for Individual Liberty, Personal Enterprise, Dignity of Labour, Sanctity of Private Property, Philanthropy with Compassion, Protection of the Weak and Accountability of Government within the controlled borders of a secure Australian Commonwealth of Sovereign States under God, the Crown and The Australian Constitution
The function of The Small Business and Employees Party:
• To restore Australia’s borders and the relationship between employers and employees.
• To facilitate the election of Members of Parliament.
• Members of Parliament who are free to exercise their own conscience when voting on legislation.
• Members of Parliament who are committed to restoring the founding tenets of the 1900UK Australian Commonwealth Constitution.
• To expose the Greens and Labor as anti-Nationhood, anti-parenthood and anti-neighbourhood Socialists.
• To ensure support to Members of Parliament who are supporters of the principles of the SBEP, especially to be true Representatives of their own constituents according to their conscience.